- Combine your Auto and Homeowners with one company to lower your premiums.
- Raise your Homeowner's insurance deductible. Not only will it lower your premiums but it will discourage you from turning in smaller losses to the insurance company. Most insurance companies now surcharge for home claims much like they have always done for auto claims. Use your insurance for the larger claims, save money.
- Do you have a basement? Make sure you have Water Back Up Coverage. If your sump pump fails and you didn't add Water Back Up Coverage, you likely will be paying for the damage yourself.
- Check the batteries in your smoke detectors every fall and spring when you have to adjust your clocks for the time change.
- Ask us about scheduling that precious jewelry you have onto your homeowner's policy. Not only will you get broader coverage for the item but usually no deductible as well.
- Save money by using an independent insurance agency like ours! Why settle for an agent that represents just one company when we can shop many fine companies for you offering competitive rates and great coverage!
- Talk to us about life insurance. Did you realize life insurance rates are actually lower than they were 20 years ago. Term life insurance is very affordable and can help your family maintain their lifestyle if something were to happen to you.
Jul 10, 2013